Old May 10th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Default r.a.ifr barely alive

Scott Moore writes:

Everytime I ask a question on this group I get an amazingly nasty
response, and often, the new favorite insult is to accuse people of
being flight simulator pilots (vs. real).

This helps the person doing the insulting hide the fact that he doesn't know
anything about IFR flight. There are lots of low-time pilots without
instrument ratings on these groups, and many of them are insecure and
aggressive.

When I fly, I run into people who are nicer than average (I just got
invited to a nice tour of a facility where they were rebuilding
ex-military jets the other weekend).

What goes on here, I have no clue for.

Two different populations.