Old January 1st 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger[_4_]

Default You Know You're Old Dept.

On 31 Dec 2006 14:30:11 -0800, "BobR"
wrote:

I first realized that I was getting old when I was flirting with one
attractive receptionist at a clients office and he ask how old I was.
Now she was in her early twenties and had just turned 40. I told her
my age and her eyes got real wide and she exclaimed: "Wow, you are the
same age as my daddy"!

And what's wrong with that?

Anthony W wrote:
Dan wrote:
Anthony W wrote:
Roger wrote:

You are tuely getting old when it's your back that's stiff when you
get up in the morning.

Hey, I resemble that remark... For me one of the signs of being over
the hill was going to the motorcycle dealership and asking for a part
for my XS11 and the guy behind the counter asks "what's an XS11.)

Or when someone asks if Paul Mcartney was in a group back in the 1960s.

I once told this sweet young thing at a party that I felt like out of
place like the Steely Dan song Hey 19. She asked who's Steely Dan...
Needless to say it wasn't an enjoyable evening.

Tony

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com