Old July 27th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Boeing Flies Blended Wing Body Research Aircraft

"Phil" wrote

And I think for the generation growing up today on video games and
computer screens, having a view screen instead of a window won't be a
hardship.

Plus, think of the views that you would never get to see, even with a window
seat. Most of the time, I end up getting a window seat right above the wing,
anyway. Can't see much from there!

A view, as you are looking out the cockpit when landing would be pretty cool, I
think.

Plus you could see the scenery without all of those nose and forehead prints on
the windows, and you would not have to try and look through all of those
scratched up Plexiglas windows.

Yep, give me a viewscreen, with the choice of what camera I want to use.
--
Jim in NC