Old October 23rd 03, 04:13 PM
C J Campbell

"hananc" wrote in message
om...
| Hello all
| I love flying and aeroplanes.
| recently i thought to get a commercial flying licence
| 1. can somebody recommend a good and cheap commercial flying school
| with a good Reputation (in Australia , united state, europe) whice can
| train me and help me find a job as a commercial pilot?
| 2. how much should it cost?
| 3. what is the procedure for behing a student pilot?

Of course, we all consider ourselves good and cheap, but I think we actually
do a pretty good job here at Tacoma Narrows in the United States.

Your best bet is to visit a local airport and talk to a flight instructor.
Australia has very good flight schools, second only to those in the USA. :-)

Becoming a student pilot can be as simple as showing up at the airport and
asking a flight instructor for a lesson, or you can sign up at one of the
aviation academies for a formal course. If you come to the United States,
you would need a student visa. In order to solo you also have to have a
student certificate, which you get at the time of your medical exam.