Old September 11th 03, 05:21 PM
Shaber CJ

You make a valid point, Craig. However, even with radio calls at a busy
airport with a mix of glider, power and helicopter traffic autorotations to
the runway may still result in a conflict.

This is very true. So who can operate at such airports, just fixed wing power?
I think that is what Minden airport manager would like. I think we are stuck
with the mix of aircraft least we boot some type out but who decides? I think
a good airman knows how all aircraft work, and knows what is normal for all
aircraft. When I fly powered from airports with gliders I know what can be
expected.