Old April 14th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,uk.rec.aviation
Denny

Default Prince William got his RAF wings.

Dudley, I am an ugly american that thinks the so called Royal Family
is a bunch rich hawgs feeding at the public trough over there... We
put them out of this country and I would put them off the dole in
England in a heartbeat had I the discretion...
Having said that, I agree with you that everything I have seen of
William indicates that he is a fine young man and a good soldier
trapped in the Royal Family insanity... He can share my sky or cover
my back any day...

denny