Old June 2nd 18, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Longley

Default ADSB out in tow planes

And you guys need to relax about the fact that’s this has been discussed before. More and more tow planes are getting ADSB out. As discussed most of the glider FLARM units in the US have ADSB in. This is something glider pilots and tow plane operators need to be aware of and resolve.

I just got back from Ephrata and was reading the latest issue of Soaring. I noticed a letter from our friends over at PSSA. Their Chief Tow Pilot wrote on this exact issue.