Old May 27th 17, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default nose section from salvaged standard cirrus.

On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 9:12:39 AM UTC-6, Scott Williams wrote:
Hey Glider Community,
Does anyone have the nose section of a standard cirrus equipped with a nose release salvage for sale?
I'm considering adding a nose release to my cirrus, even though I have been told it's not cost effective by the U.S. Schempp-hirth Representative.
I'll probably never do it, But I wonder what used available parts are out there.

Thanks in advance,
Scott W.

Heard anecdotally that at one time three Std Cirri in Colorado had nose harnesses that used the normal release but towed from the nose.

Maybe someone can chime in.

Frank Whiteley