Old July 24th 03, 03:46 AM
BruceG

Best of all, now you're a "Published Author." If nothing else, it'll look
good in the obit someday (far off in the future).
Congrats.

Bruce
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Well, to those of you who told me "You should publish some of your posts"
over the years, I can only say a big "Thanks!"

I took your advice, submitted an article to one of the aviation mags

(about
our flight into Dayton last spring), and -*voila*- I am now sitting on the
first $75.00 check that my (formerly useless) English degree has ever
(directly) generated!

So what if it's only beer money -- what the heck -- I had written it

anyway
for this group! :-)
--
Jay Honeck