Old September 20th 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
slbair

Default Front Electric Sustainer

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:24:07 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
According to the FAA aircraft registry, there are 20 LAK-17a registered in

the USA.

I've been talking with Luca at the FES factory and he has offered what looks

to like a good deal to have the FES installed in our ships. He will come to

this country to do the installations if we will pay for expenses. His

proposal amounts to approximately $28K per installation all inclusive

provided we have a minimum of four (4) ships.

I know the price will be higher for fewer ships so I would expect that it

would be marginally less for more ships due to expenses being spread

thinner.

Is there any interest among the LAK-17 or -19 owners to have the FES factory

come to the USA to modify our ships?

Please reply to the author or post replies here.

If this can be done on the ASW24B, I am a definite prospect!