Old February 17th 18, 09:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

Default New Glider Dream Elon Musk Flow

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 7:47:41 AM UTC+3, FZ wrote:
I'm dreaming small.: Non frosting canopy, so I don't have to open the window and freeze my but.

A problem with motorcycle visors too. Seems to have been solved relatively recently. Google "pinlock". Maybe something similar would work on glider canopies.

Much larger scale, so maybe you'd want something that went from canopy rail to canopy rail, and with some kind of cell system with ridges for spacing from the canopy every 100m or so.