Old December 18th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

anon wrote:
I think the RRL would like to hear from us.

Maybe, I'll hear from Campbell again, like after I gave an overseas magazine
the heads-up on Zoom after he was announced as a columnist.

Jim, why don't you call me on a Sunday, like you did before, while I was
visiting my dying grandmother.

Ace

I agree...and whether they do or not, they should be totally flooded
with messages until they answer. So should their sponsors in
particular! THAT's what Campbell needs to avoid at all costs, or
they'll cut off the money umbillical and leave him marooned in limbo.

For him to be this quiet, you've got to know that you're having an
impact.

Turn up the heat!