Old January 1st 10, 09:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Ash

Default Soaring apps for iPhone

In article
,
Chris wrote:

XC Skies is close to releasing a smart phone version that should work
on any mobile device with a web browser (Iphone, Droid, and the new
Google phone being released next week). Blackberry devices will not
work for this first round, as they do not support the full Javascript
specs for asynchronous connections like Safari, Mozilla, and Chrome
do. Works-arounds are being looked at. 2010 should be a great year for
improved soaring forecasts.

Great news! I've been tremendously pleased with my XC Skies subscription
so far (about 18 months now) and the addition of a good iPhone site will
make it far more useful still. Looking forward to it!

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth