Old October 27th 04, 06:31 AM
Chris W

Peter Duniho wrote:

"aluckyguess" wrote in message

Read to the end

Sorry, no I won't...this has what to do with piloting?

I did read it to the end I can tell you that it had absolutely nothing
to do with piloting! In fact, I am pretty sure no one in the story was
a pilot.

I will never understand why people are so bent on expressing their
opinions in such inappropriate ways. Do they really think it will sway
someone to their point of view? If they do, they are clearly simple
minded, inept, clueless, morons.

--
Chris W

Not getting the gifts you want? The Wish Zone can help.
http://thewishzone.com

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania