Old October 27th 04, 03:44 PM
Larry Dighera

If everyone who received interesting e-mail posted it to an
inappropriate newsgroup, there would be no need to segregate
newsgroups at all; we could just post everything into one big
newsgroup. Then you could just ignore those articles you didn't want
to read. :-(

Of course, you'd have no way of knowing which those were without
reading them first. Brilliant! :-(

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:32:58 -0700, "aluckyguess" wrote in
::

This was an email I got and I found it interesting. You can report me do
what ever you want. I dont care if it was of topic. Next time just ignore my
post.
"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
.. .

The message below has been forwarded to due to its
being off topic for rec.aviation.piloting:

Your lack of regard for Usenet and the terms of service agreement to
which you agreed with Supernews.com are apparent. Hopefully,
Supernews.com will enlighten you as a result of your abuse.