Old July 5th 16, 05:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default AIR Glide S

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 2:01:15 AM UTC-7, Fox Two wrote:
I would assume that the two most common mounting locations of the ISU would be forward of the instrument panel, or behind the pilot's seat. I'm leaning towards installing mine forward of the instrument panel, but the nearby radio concerns me. Behind the pilot's seat would be a less convenient installation, and its proximity to the speaker and the steel spar pin present interference issues as well.

Any installation advice from people with either setup?

Thanks!
Chris Fleming

I mounted mine on CL forward of the instrument panel under the glare shield as far from anything else as I could. No problems due to mounting location..