Old December 18th 03, 01:32 AM
Jimbo

Wrong...The monkey business was duh Algore's and we voters of the
section of Florida who are divorced from the numbskulls who can't
punch holes made sure of that. Harris merely counted what we did.
Get used to it too.

--

PcolaPhil

Remove SPAMNOT. for email

Pay Americans First; Repeal foreign aid!!!

"miso" wrote in message
om...
| Gore would have won Florida had it not been for the monkey business
by
| Harris and the voter registration purge. Read Greg Palast's "The
Best