Old April 29th 13, 01:59 AM
Plummea1 Plummea1 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Nashua, NH
Default Survey - Effectiveness of FAA WINGS program

Hi all,

As part of a masters degree capstone project, I'm looking for people to help by completing a brief (5 min) survey on the effectiveness of the FAA WINGS program on general aviation safety. The survey is entirely anonymous, and your answers will be used to characterize the current program.

Link to survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B7B...lwVWE/viewform

If you can, please participate as this study will be used to evaluate the program and ultimately provide suggestions for improvement. Whether or not you're actively flying your input will help!

If you're interested in learning more about the study let me know, and I'll be sure to send you the details. Thanks!