Old May 5th 17, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default Down wind dash

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 8:15:22 PM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
Awesome flight! Mitch and I flew the last 150 miles side by side. Made it to goal of Gibbings and then floated to LaGrange. More later!

Congratulations! It was quite exciting to watch your progress on the SPOT tracking site. And to think that we have not even started the soaring season at my place in Michigan due to the cold and rainy spring...

Looking forward to reading your "Pilot's Story".

Tom BravoMike