Old May 9th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

("Richard Isakson" wrote)
Gosh "Chuck", that pegged the Zoom meter with a solid 10. Is it possible
that "Chuck" is actually just a Zoom sock puppet? Does anyone have a
photo of "Chuck" and Zoom together at the same time? None of this
Photoshop stuff but an unaltered photo? Now, I know what you're thinking:
"but Zoom is always attacking "Chuck". What about that." That could be
just an aspect of Campbell's self hatred! Or is Zoom one of "Chuck's"
personalities?

I can think of (3) Star Trek (TOS) episodes, off the top of my head, that
deal with this very topic:

The Enemy Within - Kirk split into two personality types
The Alternative Factor - Lazarus (A&B) from an antimatter universe
Turnabout Intruder - "Doctor" Janice Lester (...enough said!)

Mirror, Mirror ...not so much.

Mont-black-on-my right-side
"Riddle me this..."

Q: What did one Borg say to one another right before their ship was
destroyed in sector zero zero one?
A: Hoisted by our own Picard.

Spock, Spock.
Who's there?
Epsilon.
Epsilon who?
Epsilon way to Tipperary...

Q: Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon?
A: Great food, but no atmosphere.