Old December 28th 20, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Just Curious...

On Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 8:43:10 PM UTC-5, Walt Connelly wrote:
I was wondering if all the shares in Seminole Lake Glider Port
have managed to sell? As I recall it was to be March of 2021
when things were to be finalized. Anyone out there in glider pilot
land jump at the opportunity to own a piece of the Green Swamp?
I think it would make a fine place to train helicopter pilots, you have
an examiner right there on the field. I no longer see the announcement
on the SLGP web site.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow PIlot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot

--
Walt Connelly

I have not heard of any investors taking a piece of the pie, is the owner planning to attend this years Seniors, or will COVID keep him away?