Old February 26th 21, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default $1 billion BMS Ooops...

Went to the airport today. Wind was 40 degrees off at 27 gusting 33
kts. The gyro POH says 60 kmh is the max so I just helped my wife train
on her unicycle.

Dan
5J

On 2/26/21 9:58 AM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Yes, and I've been laid up for the past week after a horrific spill.Â* My
helmet and pads protected skin and skull, but not the ribs from a good
bruise.Â* Now it hurts to laugh (really) and I'm impatiently waiting for
the pain to subside so I can mount up again.Â* Pretty sure I can fly the
gyro without problems, but getting in and out of the thing will hurt...

Dan

On 2/25/21 3:38 PM, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 12:34:46 PM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
Oh that is so last decade. I've got an InMotion V11 instead, and the
bruises to prove it!

Dan
5J
On 2/25/21 10:32 AM, Tango Eight wrote:
Now, where did I leave my Segway...

Electric unicycle that's adventurous as one of us old folks.... oh
remembers Dan has a gyrocopter... :-)