Old March 2nd 21, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nicholas Kennedy

Default 2022 SSA Convention?

Could the convention be moved to March? Or is it set in stone for Feb?

Tucson, that time of year, is nice, you could bring your family, there's a lot to do and see there.

Tucson a glider port too, if someone wanted to turn it in to a flying trip. Estrella is right down the freeway too. Estrella is a unique and very cool place to hang out for several days. I've never been to the Tucson club site, but I do know its active and they put a lot of flights up on the OLC.
Nick