Old March 4th 21, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default 3 Turn Point Distance

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 9:50:54 PM UTC-5, MNLou wrote:
Just to clarify XCNick - You are trying to set a record for the Free Distance up to 3 Turnpoints? If so, I agree with the previous comments.

It is my understanding that the declared (not free) Distance up to 3 Turnpoints records require the Start, Finish, and any Turnpoints to be declared in your FR.

Lou

Declared 3TP distance can use either release from tow or a declared start, up to three declared turnpoints, finish is -not- declared.

Free 3TP distance is just that: nothing need be declared.

T8