Old February 21st 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dico

Default twin comanche

We bought our TC last summer. We made sure that we found a TC with
the options we wanted... 2 axis A/P, Garmin 430, HSI, Leather, and a
couple other things. You'd be way better to pay 20k extra for the
options you want cause it seems as though once installed, they are
only worth about 30% of what they cost new.

-dr

On Feb 19, 3:17 pm, "E Andersen" wrote:
Hi guys

I'm still searching for a twin comanche, there is quite a lot available
here in Florida for around 70-80k, it looks
to me that most do not have an autopilot, would this be a concern of yours?
What about installing an autopilot, is
that way to expensive, or should I go up in price a bit?

Anyone looked at any of those Twinco's here in Florida?

Erik