Old February 9th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"JJS" jschneider@remove socks cebridge.net wrote in message
The first 4X4 my Dad had on the farm was a Willy's Jeep. He later bought
a Willy's pickup and had the local FFA chapter repaint it. I restored a
1948 Willy's Jeep pickup back in the late 70's / early 80's. Fond
memories! My new bride loved driving it. You could go lot's of places in
one... you just couldn't go there very fast!

Try the new Jeep with the Hemi. . .

Rich "My wife's got the 300C - I've got the '65 Corvair" S.