Old February 28th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Brian Whatcott

Default Cessna 150

On 1/16/2011 5:28 PM, cjacorona wrote:
Hey Cessna 150 owners i just got my 150 last spring and this is the
first winter im flying it, the problem is it's so cold in the plane that
steam comes out your mouth, i had my mechanic check my cabin heater and
he said everything is fine with it that just the way they are, does not
produce much heat, is anybody have any ideas how to improve heater or
maybe install electric blower some how or do anything about it except
just don't fly it at all in winter.............

For what it's worth: when the temperature gets to 32F, which isn't often
in SW Oklahoma,in the C-150 I can fly in shirt sleeves with full heat.
If you're in Canada, all bets are off, though I do remember starting up
at 15F long ago, without worrying about the cabin temps.
[no winter kit]
Brian W