Old October 4th 04, 04:19 AM
Dan Luke

"john smith" wrote:
So what is the cause of the electrical problems?

The GPS outages are due to a faulty Cessna radio transmitter; I've had
it happen before. Swapping out the ARC 385 NAV-COM unit will fix that.

The flap thing is probably the control going bad. I'll have it in the
shop this week if I can't fix it myself.

The brand new battery box/controller on the Lightspeed headset has
apparently died. It was installed as part of a $75 upgrade offer from
Lightspeed to add a cell phone jack to the unit. This is typical of
Lightspeed "quality" in my experience.

Still can't figure out what's wrong with the pc com port.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM