Old February 24th 05, 12:57 PM
Carl Frisk

No problem. You are most likely not going to see much of an improvement if any and may encounter other problems
switching to 16 bit video. You will most likely get better results with adjust PCI latency (google "PCI latency") with
an ATI card.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Chuck Dreier" wrote in message
nk.net...
Carl,
I usually do include all posts in a single message (I don't double post). But I made a mistake in this case - posted
originally in this group, and then later thought about the Microsoft group. 'Sorry, and thanks for your reply(ies).
Chuck

"Carl Frisk" wrote in message news:lVhHd.2337$CI6.942@trnddc06...
See my answer on: microsoft.public.simulators
If you're going to cross post please include all groups in one message. It makes it easier for those of us that
monitor several groups to keep track of the messages.

--
...Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.
- Horace, 20 B.C.
http://www.carlfrisk.com

"Chuck Dreier" wrote in message
news
I have a high end system running a 128 MB DDR ATI Radeon Pro video card. Is there any advantage to using 32 bit video
when "flying" FS9, or will I get a little better performance running in 16 bit - or does it even make a difference.

Thanks....

P4 3.2 GHz with 1024 MB DDR SDRam (400 Mhz)