Old May 22nd 17, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default US: International Squad Ranking List for 2016 with Benalla WGCIncluded now Online

What is this "#..." **** you keep posting?

On 5/22/2017 8:39 AM, Sean Fidler wrote:
Together we have made it! Congratulations! πŸŽŠπŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

The International US Team Rankings have been "SORRY, CONTENT REMOVED" for FOUR months. I'm impressed! Let's go for six. #believe

From: Sunday, January 22, 2017
To: Monday, May 22, 2017
Result: 120 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds
The duration is 120 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds
Or 4 months excluding the end date
Alternative time units
120 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds can be converted to one of these units:
10,368,000 seconds
172,800 minutes
2880 hours
120 days