Old April 2nd 04, 10:57 AM
Jeff

Sami
my t-arrow, I will initially set it to 1000 rpm to warm up, but as it
warms up it only increases RPM about 1000-1500 rpm. Never had it go to
1700 rpm.

"O. Sami Saydjari" wrote:

Today, after I started by Turbo Arrow III (TCM TSIO-360-FB), I set
throttle to 1000 RPM (as normal). The engine sound a little "funny".
About 60 seconds later, the engine roared to 1700 RPM on its own and I
had to pull the throttle back quite a bit to get back to 1000 RPM.
Run-ups, later on, seemed fine. Has anyone experienced this? Can
anyone explain what might have happened? Clogged injectors maybe?

-Sami
N2057M, Piper Turbo Arrow III