Old May 21st 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Aviation school gets it's own jet!

On Fri, 21 May 2010 07:28:51 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs...n-jet-19933123

---
Mark

*Pilot/Estate Plans* - "Im going to buy a plane"..."I'm training to
be a pilot" (2007-to date, no license).."I'm going to buy an estate
and put in a landing strip"...". "While there were some structural
mishaps on several of the Zodiac light sport planes, I gotta say the
jury is still out for me" (the FAA has grounded this plane months
ago).~rec.aviation.piloting

*Master Builder, Homebuilt Plane Expert and DIYerselfer* - "The more
I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy something
sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago. Mark,
one who wired and plumbed his own house. ~rec.aviation.homebuilt

*But Ready To Order!* - And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty
tarps unfinished too. It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready
to order. ~rec.aviation.piloting 28Dec *2008*
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm

--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg