Old February 10th 19, 12:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ADS-B equiped glider in USA Contests.

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 5:43:03 PM UTC-7, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
What will the rules committee will have to say now that we can see ADS-B equiped gliders and their data on PowerFlarm at 20 to 30 NM.

Richard

The LX90xx manual describes the FLARM 'Dismiss Time' software button as programmable from 0 to 120 seconds. I'm not sure where this is programmed, but the default appears to be 1 minute. It would be nice if LX could add a 10 min Dismiss Time button; one that you could deselect would be a bonus.

Charlie