Old June 30th 04, 07:58 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Bush's Attempt to Usurp the Constitution
From: (WalterM140)
Date: 6/30/2004 5:27 AM Pacific Standard Time

Is it true that you volunteered for, and served with, the US Marines in the
Gulf?

Yes. And I narrowly missed going to Viet Nam too. The way that went
down is that the bulk of my Infantry Training School class made up the
bulk of the battalion that did the evacuation of Saigon in 1975.
Twenty-three of us got follow on orders to Sea School Atlantic, so I
was in Spain when the end came in Viet Nam.

Walt

Damn few had the guts to step forward and volunteer for the Marines. Me
included.
Well done Walt. Well done. Are there any Marines on this NG? Note that I didn't
say ex-marines because once a marine always a marine.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer