Old September 7th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_13_]

Default Constant speed propeller angle of attack and thrust?

Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:04:07 GMT, Stealth Pilot wrote:

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:13:58 -0400, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:24:04 GMT, Stealth Pilot wrote:

you are one confused puppy. let me correct some of that text.

the blade is twisted to give the same pitch at different radiuseseses.

He may be confused but *he* is not a misspelling moron.

you say radii do you? good for you. pom pom girl.

No but *you* wish I did so that you could stick your tiny wee dick in my
pom pom pussy, Old Lecher.

That's a poor attempt at a troll. Score two points out of a possible ten.