Old September 11th 04, 01:50 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Default Wanted: VFR Safety Pilot near Milwaukee, WI - Cheap flying for you

I'm an instrument student looking for another pilot to fly with to allow
me to log sim instrument time. You could be another instrument student
or possibly just someone looking to build XC time.

I own a '79 Cessna 152 based at MWC (Timmerman) and I will charge my
co-pilot nothing more than 1/2 operating costs for use of the aircraft
with me - $10/hr.

I'm a pretty nice guy and have no serious personal hygene issues.

I can be contacted at paul dot folbrecht at veribox dot net.