Old August 8th 03, 11:07 PM
Snowbird

Chris Kennedy wrote in message ...

I flew solo through 37 weeks with my OB's approval, so the
"caution" your wife experienced is neither universal nor
really backed up w/ any solid research. No harm in being
cautious though if your wife didn't mind.

I was, I believe, fairly clear that I was recounting our personal
experience and made no attempt to quantify it as either universal nor
even particularly applicable to anyone else.

Actually, Chris, that wasn't clear. The way you worded it was
"she was cautioned...because some women...." which kind of made
it sound like a generic caution applying to all pg women because
a number of pg women experience a such problem, rather than a
specific caution relating to your wife's personal medical history.

My point is that AFAIK it is not a general caution applying to
all pg women.

The caution didn't come from her OB (who we'd fired by that time) but
from her AME who brandished 61.53(a)(1) and her history of
low-blood-sugar induced migraines at her.

Sounds reasonable.

Cheers,
Sydney