Old April 7th 19, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_6_]

Default Any date-related GPS problems seen today?

It (probably) won't affect the operation of a Flight Recorder except that
it #may# record the wrong date in the IGC file, and OLC is bound to notice
that.

The recorded date can be found in the second line of any .IGC file.

At 15:43 07 April 2019, Dan Marotta wrote:
Not date related, but I live within the GPS interference testing main
location.Â* It's a real pain in the ass!

I understand that GPS is a military system and it's really irksome that
the FAA and maybe the rest of the ICAO countries rely on it for
navigation and ADS-B.

Oh, my (several) GPS devices were not affected by the epoc.

On 4/6/2019 8:27 PM, kinsell wrote:
The epoc-olypse has arrived.

--
Dan, 5J