Old June 22nd 19, 02:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default Day 3 Region 8 Ephrata Wa

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 6:23:43 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 7:14:09 PM UTC-6, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Well whoever forecasts the weather around here has got to be fired.

Nick- Weather forecasting is a bizarre form of pseudo-science that is unreliable, unintelligible and wrong on a regular basis. Think: Astrology, but with numbers.

I think you are mistaken about Weather forecasting. It is a science but requires careful analysis of the relevant factors for soaring. Managing our country from the White House "...is a bizarre form of pseudo-science that is unreliable, unintelligible and wrong on a regular basis. Think: Astrology, but with numbers"

Walt Rogers WX