Old March 7th 04, 06:56 AM
Ed Majden

"Dudley Henriques"
I'm sorry Ed. I'm not really much of a history buff. Douglas related some
things to me through the years about life in 242, but most was personal
rather than historical information. I think Pete Stickney or one of the
history guys might have some leads for you about Canadian connected RAF
operations after D Day . FWIW, Douglas went into some detail about his
Canadians in his book. That would at least give you a starting point.
Dudley

I found a bunch of stuff doing a search on the web for RCAF Squadrons
and No.6 Bomber Group etc. Should have done a search first, I guess.
Thanks for your response.
Ed