Old June 16th 04, 04:57 PM
Dennis Fetters

EmailMe wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:

Well, why don't you just converse with me? After all, you seem to want
to know something about it, wouldn't it have made since to talk to the
guy that knows the most about it?

Thank you for the invite Mr. Fetters.

At this juncture I am more interested in hearing from those that were
in the previous employ or under contract to the manufacturer of the
Mini 500 from 1990 forward. I am not interested at this point in any
principals of the old firm.

Perhaps in the future you and I will have a chance to converse when I
am more educated on the history of this aircraft.

Thank you.

Why? What do you hope to gain? I hope you're not contemplating buying a
Mini-500! I would strongly advise against buying any aircraft that no
longer has factory support, especially a helicopter.

Sincerely,

Dennis Fetters