Old March 31st 05, 05:33 PM
Dave Butler

OtisWinslow wrote:
"Montblack" wrote in message

My one pet peev is ads that don't quote a price. Montblack

I figure if someone doesn't post a price .. there's a reason. It's
way over priced. The last thing I'm going to do is call for
prices. I just pass over them.

That's interesting. I figure the prices in the ads are pretty useless. I doubt
that many airplanes go for the listed prices, anyway. By the time an airplane
gets in TAP, it's already been on the local market for a while and didn't sell
in the local market, possibly because it's overpriced.

Doesn't apply to specialty aircraft that may not have a local market, but a
Cherokee or a 172 or similar will be sold locally if it's priced right.

..... but I don't know, I've never bought or sold from a TAP ad.

DGB