Old August 4th 17, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB

Default JWGC Finally contest day 2 - US Pilots

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 3:32:30 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Back in business today. 257km racing task for our guys in the Club Class. 1st launch expected 12:00 noon local time in Pocuinai. Track them:
http://jwgc.onglide.com/current-day.xml?class=club

Outstanding performance by the U.S. Team! Well done guys!

Looks like Daniel, J.P. and Noah have got this team flying thing well in hand.

That tracking setup is the best I've seen so far. It was actually exciting to watch.