Old November 15th 04, 12:02 PM
Lou Parker

Jim Weir wrote in message . ..
I BEG your pardon? Some of those not bright writers lurk in here. {;-)

The pot calling the kettle black? too, not to. Kitplanes, not kitplanes.
canceled, not cancled. presume, not pressume. referencing, not refenceing.
receive, not recive. December's, not Decembers.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com

Jim,
As much as I value both yours and Ron's information and idea's, how
many chapters does it take to tell how a piston engine produces power?
I lost interest months ago. Many of the articles in this publication
seem to be 50% fluff or filler or something to take up space. It's as
if the editors are sitting on their ass'es and trying to pay people by
the word not the context.

Look at Decembers issue. Go on-line to some of the companies that
have a kit listed. 1/2 the prices are way off, the performances are
off, even some of the web addresses are wrong. What did the writer do,
send out a post card asking for information? Obviously nothing was
investigated to see what was true or false. Last year they stopped
printing the engine directory. Thats only half the cost of your plane,
so why bother? Every month there is an apology for something wrong
only because a subscriber has to point it out. Maybe it's time they
knew the truth. They need help at the information business.

Lou