Old April 19th 05, 10:59 AM

I'm going to study on the German RT and next time I go to a EN/GE field
I ask if I can try the RT in German.
I think after some practice things will go relative easy.
There are some small fields that support both languages.(Stadtlohn,
Dahlemer Binz for example)
Me being smart(some times) I've marked all fields with English on the
German map in my Bottlang.

I do not trust FIS to much, had a few occasions that 'Langen
Information' was running a tape saying that for bla bla bla contact bla
bla bla on freqency bla bla.
Then the fun starts, trying to get a call thru Dusseldorf, or one of
those busy places, just to activate a VFR flight plan.

Anyway, I like flying there.
-Kees