Old September 27th 04, 08:50 PM
Dan

"Randy L." wrote in message
I don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned before, but I

just
stumbled accross the weirdest Microsoft FS2004 airport that I have yet to
find. Try setting up a quick flight from Davis/Muskogee, Ok (KMKO) in FS9
using the default scenery. After takeoff, take a look around the airfield
that you just took off from. I think every student pilot should have to

use
this airport for flight training!

Randy L.

There are two other another anomalies worth exploring, although i cant
remember where they are (anyone?). There is a 60,000ft mountain peak in
south america, and a 30,000ft deep valley in the mid-west USA.

Dan