Old January 25th 09, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee the REASONABLE

Default Alan Erskine Article

hielan' laddie rudely
blurted out :

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 05:51:29 -0500, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article
):

"Glenn" wrote in message
I was wondering the same thing.

I suppose they were retorical questions;

no, they weren't. They were quite specific.

I can't expect a troll like 'Lee'
to do anything reasonable.

So, Alan-me-lad, have you reported me to Newsguy for
'forging' my headers yet?

Didn't think so.

Proof positive he is who over 100 google links
describe. "Alan Erskine is NUTS"

You offer him a deal to tone his dumb ass down
and he supposes "surely you jest."

***********************

Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've
got an IQ of 151, I'm in the 99th percentile for my
age group - that's the top 1 percent" (nice math there,
Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know anyone
in my range of IQ" (Neither do you, Einstein)
Lee discussing news
server retention: "...I can go back about 6 months to
locate files... "Alan Erskine
interrupts with: "Why should we wait for six months to
download an image that was posted yesterday?"
Yep, a real genius!