Old October 5th 19, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LX Era 80 vs S80/S100

Also, would you say the LX stick is worth it? My DG instrument panel is quite far, I've only used the LX stick for an LX 9070 in an Arcus, and that was quite pleasant.

I love the LX grip and installed in my my DG400 with the S100. I go the one that has the toggle switch which I worked to raise and lower the engine. Push forward to extend, and pull back to stow engine. Much more intuitive that the side toggle.

But the overall function of the stick controller is great and I can toggle form flarm, waypoint, task, pages very simply with my thumb. Also macredy, ballast, bugs, and volume very easily. I Love the stick controller.

Kevin Anderson
92