Old October 22nd 19, 06:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FZ[_2_]

Default Sad news WH

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 9:00:05 AM UTC-4, Scott Calvert wrote:
Yesterday we lost WH. RIP Bill!

it is one thing to read of loosing some fellow pilot, it is the other to learn of passing your friend. It's difficult to collect once thoughts. We lost Bill and with it we lost his smile, honesty, readiness to help and share, his sens of humor, unlimited energy, hospitality and great cookouts, his love for Nancy and his kids. Bill knew what the hard work was, and knew how to have a fun time. It was good to fly with him, and be around him. He will be greatly missed.
FZ