Old April 10th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Broken window in jet plane

or follow up this
http://www.washtimes.com/business/20...5651-9524r.htm

and this

http://www.airdisaster.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=72212

".Blueskies." wrote in message
et...
no, but there is this story: http://www.gallagher.com/ejection_seat/

"Eduardo K." wrote in message

Hi. I need help with some data. Today, the plane carrying our
country's president had to get back to the aiport because a crack
appeared
in a window. This made front page of evening newspapers and stirred up
a heated discussion in local newsgroups.

That said, one of the regulars says a pilot died in a similar
incident in 1998 when a windshield on a 747 fell off and the pilot was
sucked and froze to death. Is it true? I googled a lot and could only
find
links to 'Lost' series websites...

Any mythbusters on site?

--
Eduardo K. | To put a pipe in byte mode,
http://www.carfun.cl | type PIPE_TYPE_BYTE.